Thursday, November 22, 2012

Liebster Award


Whew, we've had a whirlwind week!  We pulled into our driveway at 10:15 last night after a long journey home from Walt Disney World.  The trip was fabulous, but that's another blog post for another time.  While we were vacationing at the happiest place on Earth, I found out that our humble little blog was nominated for a Liebster Award!  Thanks to Esther over at Esther Norine Designs  for the nomination!

In complying with the Liebster Award rules, here are eleven completely random facts about me:

1.  I'm obsessed with any and all things Gone With the Wind.
2.  I love brussel sprouts.
3.  I can't sleep if I don't read first.  Currently, I'm reading this.
4.  I love British history, especially the Tudor dynasty.
5.  Rearranging furniture is a weekly occurrence in our home.
6.  My favorite part of the day is when Mr. C comes home from wrestling practice.
7.  I know every single line of the following movies:  The Princess Bride, Anchorman, & Clueless.
8.  I love making peanut butter sandwiches and dipping them in chocolate milk.
9.  I once read Gone With the Wind in three days.  I've also read Little Women in eight hours.  I'm like the Lightning McQueen of the literary world.
10.  My very brash personality is a direct result of my Dad and my Grandaddy Shealy, so if I come across as a crotchety old Southern man, that's why.
11.  My brother is the literal embodiment of Nick Miller and I love him for it.

Now for my nominations...the rules stipulate that I choose a blog that has less than 200 followers and it needs to be a blog I love.  I couldn't choose just one, so...

Congratulations to Sarah Grace over at Gracefully Made Designs and Amy over at Taking Steps Home.  Both of these blogs are well-written and provide loads of decorating and DIY tips!

Happy Thanksgiving from us to you!  Tomorrow we'll be back with all the usuals.  Gobble, gobble!

XOXO,

Court

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the award! It was lovely to get to know you a bit more. :o) Esther Norine Designs

    ReplyDelete

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...