Monday, November 12, 2012

Homemade Fraps

On Sunday I posted this photo:
Bathed in sunlight and glory--the pumpkin spice frap.
and received several inbox messages about a recipe.  My friends, it couldn't be easier.

You'll need:

  • 8 cups of hot coffee
  • 1/2 a cup of white sugar
  • 1/4 a cup of brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup of pumpkin flavored creamer {I like this one}
  • 1/4 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
In a large pitcher, combine the white sugar, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.  Pour in the 8 cups of hot coffee, stirring constantly to dissolve the sugar.  Add in the 1/2 cup of pumpkin creamer and chill overnight. 

This frap mix lasts about a week at our house and it's perfect for the morning rush.  

Enjoy!

XOXO,
Court

1 comment:

  1. Hi Courtney! I have nominated you for the Liebster Blogger Award on my blog Esther Norine Designs! I hope you can participate because it would be great to get to know you better. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...