Friday, November 2, 2012

High Five for Friday

I'm home with a bug today.  Sick days would be a lot more enjoyable if they didn't involve hugging onto a hunk of porcelain like your life depends on it.  My internal clock has awakened me despite the fact that I turned off my iPhone alarms, so here I am, blogging.  It's Friday and though I'm sipping Gatorade and knocking back Kefir {which I normally enjoy, but throwing up yogurt isn't fun}, it has been a good week with lots of high points.

We're linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday.

1.  The election is less than a week away.  This means an end to offensive ad campaigns, slurs, and general mudslinging.  Hooray!

2.  The Sweet Treat Swap was this week and I had such a fun time!  Mr. C and I have enjoyed eating yummy goodies and I love the opportunity to make new friends in the blogging world.

3.  Walt Disney World has a countdown on their website.  Today it looks like this.

Two weeks, people.  TWO WEEKS!

4.  Our friends, Darren and Cara are coming to visit next weekend.  It's been fun planning menus and marking off to-do lists.  We love entertaining.

5.  It's November and that means that Rebekka Seale will be posting a new Mac background soon!  It truly is the little things.

I hope y'all have a fabulous Friday!  I'm off to become one with the tile on my bathroom floor!

XOXO,

Court

2 comments:

  1. Here from the H54F link up! I'm a secret Disney nerd...we spent a week this past June. Totally bitten by the Disney bug and can't wait to go back! So jealous!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...