Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Sweet Treat Swap {Happy Halloween!}

Happy Halloween, y’all!  I hope your day has been filled with pumpkins and rainbows and lots of sugar. 

I’m linking up with Sarah Grace and Amy today for a lovely Sweet Treat Swap.  You’ll remember that I mentioned it a few weeks ago in this post.  It happened to work out that Sarah Grace {who lives all the way in Texas} became my partner and I’ve had so much fun getting to know her.  Here is a little peek at the sweet treats she shipped me J

I was so excited to get my package!  It felt a teeny bit like Christmas.


Sarah Grace got me the cutest little card.  It was at this point that I realized I’d left her note out of her package.  Boo!



Mmmmmm…Mr. C and I loved mulled cider.  This is so good when mixed with warm organic apple juice!


Reese’s Pumpkins!  My favorite!  Why are Reese’s shapes so much better than the plain old cups?  My theory?  Better peanut butter to chocolate ratio.


Candy Corn!  Yet another one of my autumnal vices!  I may or may not have eaten these in one sitting.  Judge away.


This sweet little mummy cupcake kit made me giggle.  I love baking cupcakes, so this made me happy!


This funky pumpkin is a lot less messy than the real deal! 





To see what I sent to Sarah Grace, head on over to her blog, Gracefully Made.  Rest assured that I sent her some homegrown Georgia goodness! 


Once again, Happy Halloween y’all!  Regardless of your plans, stay safe {and warm!}.

XOXO,
Court

4 comments:

  1. yes!!! your package was AMAZING!!! i didn't want to share any of the goodies! haha i'm so glad you liked your package!! those mummies were too cute i just had to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such great stuff! I loooove Reese's too, shapes really are better; This is a proven fact. :) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping over to "snoop" ;)


    You got some awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sends the best boxes doesn't she?!?!?!
    LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...