Monday, September 24, 2012

Our Fall Lineup

So, it's not a secret that we're television people.  Our DVR is always backed up with shows that we're catching up on.  We're mostly comedy people with a tiny bit of drama and reality sprinkled in for good measure.  I've been really tempted to get a Hopper, but I'm only afraid it would induce even more television watching {something we SO don't need}. 

This fall, we're sticking with a few good favorites:

Because we're quirky.
Because it makes me want to buy leather and become a secret gun smuggler.
Because, HEY JACK!  It's just good, clean, millionaire redneck fun!
Because it's Lost and Disney combined {we die}.
Because Dame Maggie Smith is absolute perfection.

Because we enjoy a good clean backstabbing just like everybody else.

Because sometimes it's fun to wet our pants because we're so scared.
Because sometimes it's fun to wet our pants because we're giggling.
We're also going to give several new shows a try:

Because Kelly Kapoor is moving to Miami {Ohio}.
Because my brother and I ARE Ben & Kate.
Because we're a sucker for anything with John Locke.
Because Josh has a thing for Tami Taylor, er, Connie Britton.
Because we have faith in J.J. Abrams {but the pilot was just meh}.
And then there are those lovely little Netflix deals we're slowly catching up on:

Because guns, whiskey, guns, whiskey, guns, whiskers.  See what I did there?



Because Don Draper.  Amen.
Because there's a chance that Luke and Rory might show up {fingers crossed}.

Of course, we can't forget those shows we're watching that are in syndication:

Because we are Marshall and Lily.
Because we feel mildly intelligent when we can follow Sheldon's ramblings. 
And this?  We fall asleep to this almost every night of the week:

Because we're awesome.


So, what about y'all?  Are you a television junkie like us, or is your DVR a little lonely?  What are you looking forward to this fall? 

3 comments:

  1. So funny - but I would have NEVER pegged you for most of these. :) For me? Haven (because I have a thing for bad boys who use gel in their hair), Alphas (because I am one), Burn Notice (because I want to be Fiona), The Voice (because I wish I had one), and definitely definitely American Horror Story. I was excited about Revolution too - but when you have had The Walking Dead, dystopian takes on a whole new meaning. Hopefully it improves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should probably rethink your statement about a "smattering" of reality television...and I thought you said you love Toddlers and Tiaras, and that Honey Boo Boo show. Me, I'll stick with Gibbs, and his NCIS crew, DWTS, Survivor, The Big Bang Theory (because Nerd are cool), NCIS reruns, and FOOTBALL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toddlers and Tiaras and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo aren't fall shows...

      Delete

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...