Friday, February 10, 2012

High Five for Friday!

After taking 1 and 1/4 sick days this week, I'm so thankful that it's FRIDAY!  This weekend we're celebrating my Dad's 50th birthday, my brother is coming home from Tennessee, and we're going on our Valentine's date on Sunday.  Without further ado, here's this week's High Five for Friday!

We're linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk and Angela at Poodle Poddles for this week's High Five for Friday.


1.  I made Spicy Thai Noodles this week.  They are great served hot or cold.  You can find the recipe here


2.  My husband bought me this wallet for Valentine's Day.  I know, it's awesome {and so is my husband}.
Via

3.  I also made Cowboy Casserole this week.  It may look like dog food and vomit, but it's delicious.  You can find the recipe here.

4.  I finally watched The King's Speech {I'm so behind, I know}.  Holy cow.  What an amazing film about overcoming a disability!  Colin Firth and Geoffrey Rush had great chemistry and Helena Bonham Carter was absolutely flawless.


5.  I came back from my sick day and received a bundle of homemade get well soon cards.  So precious.

Happy weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...