Friday, February 3, 2012

High Five for Friday!

As Junie B. Jones would say, this week has gone by speedy-quick!  Josh is on a new work schedule that's required us to be very disciplined about bedtimes, pre-packing lunches, and being organized.  It's so nice that tomorrow he can sleep in and we can both have a lot time together!

We're linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk today!

High Five Friday:

1.  We made The Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti last night.  Holy cow, it was tasty!  Thankfully, almost everything in this casserole is something you've probably got stocked in your pantry.  It's definitely something we will cook again!
2.  I got some new eye cream this week and it is FABULOUS.  As a 24 year old woman, I don't need wrinkle control...yet...but my eyes are dark and always a little bit dry.  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, right?  There's still time to purchase Makeup for Missions from Mary Kay!
3.  Target had Brita filters on sale this week!  I know that seems pretty trivial, especially on a Friday, but these bad boys are expensive!  We like to stock up whenever possible!
4.  This album got me through the week.  It's been out for a while now and we've had it since it dropped, but I was really feeling it this week.  My students loved it!

5.  I've finally perfected flat-iron curls.  Not bad for a girl who can't even use a curling iron!  This hair style is the easiest EVER.
Obviously, this is not me.  I just want my hair to be this long again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...