Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I Love Wednesday

Ohhh...there is mucho love going on at the Callicutt house this week.  Here's some of our top picks:

Um, is this not the cutest print ever?  Wouldn't it be great in a kitchen, study, or home school room?  It's available here.

Most charming farmhouse EVER award goes to...this house. It's got loads of space and I adore the simple, clean lines.  Wouldn't it look lovely with cobalt blue shutters??

Of course, that charming farmhouse award gets ripped away by this little beauty.  It looks like a BARN, you guys.  How perfect is that?  You can find it here.

And wouldn't this gigantic farmhouse table look amazing in either of the {above} farmhouses? via  

If you haven't seen it, you haven't lived.  Anything Wes Anderson is welcome in the Callicutt home.
We are goo-goo for spaghetti squash.
And this picture holder is perfection.  via
Remember that thing I mentioned?  And how we were waiting for the good, the bad, or the ugly?  We got good news today!  I still can't {and won't} divulge any details, but Josh and I are both at peace with where God is leading us.  We've got a long road ahead of us, but at least we know where we're headed.  

Today I'll leave you with some quotes I pinned recently that have provided loads of inspiration and comfort.  





Word.









1 comment:

  1. I love the Galileo quote! It's going in my journal tonight.

    ReplyDelete

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...