Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday



Today is the last day of a break that I've been immensely thankful for.  With a career in education you have to be careful or you'll quickly burn out.  This is especially true when working in Special Education.  As a SpEd teacher, I have double {maybe triple} the paperwork as a "normal" teacher and {despite popular belief} I don't make anymore money.  So breaks are an absolute necessity.  During my break, I got to do and see a lot that I'm very thankful for.

We got to enjoy fun Christmas parties:





Aren't my Anchor Girls fun?

We got to have loads of dinner dates with great friends:










We got to see lots of family and friends:










The gold couch picture...a family tradition.



Kinect Sports tournament!
We also got some pretty sa-weeeeeet gifts:




And we got to spend time with these sweet boys:



This was AFTER his dunk in the tub.  Curiosity...wet the cat.


Though I'm thankful for the long break and all we got to see and do, I'm going to be thankful to get back to a routine.  What about you?  What are you thankful for this Thursday?

























No comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...