Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I Love Wednesday



There's a lot of love going around the Casa de Callicutt this week!  Read on!

Isn't it so exciting that Jessica Lange was nominated for a SAG award?  I called it from the moment I saw Constance {portrayed by Jessica Lange} on American Horror Story on FX.  We love her!



Burlap.  Is there anything that this fabulous fabric can't do?  I know I've personally used three yards of it decorating my tree this year.  Love it!



Yes, we love Tim Tebow.  To all you haters out there, we simply say, "Bah, humbug!"


If you haven't seen The Muppets yet, get off your fanny and book it to a theater!  This movie is THE BEST.


Rick is our favorite player on the current season of Survivor.  we hope he can outwit, outplay, and outlast Ozzy and Coach {yuck}.  Go Rick!


Josh had a successful love affair with a Philly Cheese Steak tonight.  What can I say?  That boy loves sandwiches!


Sheer hosiery is making a comeback!  Hooray!  I've always loved the Sunday feeling of wearing pantyhose.  When I was a little girl, I loved taking my Sunday afternoon nap while still wearing my pantyhose.  Something about it feels so silky and good!  We can all thank Princess Kate for making hosiery cool again!

Thank you, Kate Middleton, for making it okay to be a lady again.  

That's all I have for tonight!  What are y'all loving this week?













1 comment:

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...