Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekend Roundup

Grab a hot cup of tea and get ready for the weekend roundup!

1.  Laundry detergent is crazy expensive.  What the heck?  It's just soap!  Tonight Josh and I officially bought our last bottle of detergent.  From here on out, I'm using this recipe to make my own.  I am woman, hear me roar!




2.  Once Upon a Time was off the chain INSANE tonight.  If you aren't watching #OUAT, now is the time to jump on the bandwagon.  The show just went on winter hiatus.  Do yourself a favor and start your week with a little fairy dust.


3.  Josh's Aunt Ann, Uncle Chris, and cousins Emily and Audrey were on tonight's episode of When Vacations Attack!  Quick...go set your DVRs!  The episode will repeat itself at 3 a.m. on The Travel Channel!  


4.  The new Game of Thrones trailer is up and fantastic!  We are sooo in love with this show and waiting for season two to begin is like watching paint dry.  

Natalie Dormer, FTW!

5.  Josh and I are having another Weekend of Togetherness.  Here's a list of things we're going to do:


6.  This blog post went over like a pregnant pole vaulter with our families.  Even Josh decided that jolly old Saint Nicholas won't be hazardous to our health.  I guess the obvious choice is to not have children to avoid conflict.  

I only used a Lucky Strike Santa picture because I'm a tad bit bitter.  








No comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...