Tuesday, December 13, 2011

To Pants or Not To Pants...

Confession time:  I used to make fun of people who substituted tights for pants. 

Then, I bought a pair of Vera Wang sweater tights from Kohls.


Oh, Mylanta.  
New confession:  I've worn tights for pants in public at least 4 times in the past two weeks.  I'm so conflicted.

This is not me at my best, but isn't that an unbelievably comfortable looking outfit??

On one hand, it's quite liberating to wear leggings in the place of jeans.  When paired with one of my hubby's over-sized plaid shirts, my trusty old boots, and a scarf, it's SO easy.

On the other hand, I could never, ever wear tights for pants to work.  In fact, I dared to wear them to family dinner on Sunday and took quite a bit of heat.  My only ally was Elisabeth, and she's a 19-year-old college sophomore.  

It doesn't help that Pinterest is loaded up with tons of Polyvore sets of tights for pants:






And the options of footwear are almost endless when wearing tights for pants:


I die.  I.  Literally.  Die.


And then there's the best accessory ever:  boot socks.







 And just in case we didn't get enough earlier:
Literally dying RIGHT NOW.
So what about you?  Do you dare to go bare {not literally bare...just, like pants-less}?  Or do you think it's tacky?  Sound off below!








No comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...