Sunday, December 4, 2011

Finley's Hotdog Stand

Sorry we've been MIA for two weeks, guys.  I thought {stupidly} that I would have tons of time over the Thanksgiving holidays to blog to my heart's content.  Nope.

Then we took last week off.  So, including the time on our Disney Cruise, we've been away from our little online home for almost three weeks.

But you know what?  We were on vacation, Calvin.

I promise that we'll have lots of updates coming soon.  Here's a preview:

  • Disney Cruise posts {these are going to take a looooonnnngggg time}
  • Fun, new recipes {skinny recipes!}
  • Movie Mondays {Have y'all SEEN the Muppet Movie??}
  • What We Love Wednesdays
  • Thankful Thursdays
  • Sunday Salutations
  • A fun Christmas tutorial
Josh and I are still trying to decide how to format our Disney Cruise blogs.  Should we break it up into days?  Activities?  I think we're seriously considering breaking it up into days with separate restaurant reviews?  What do y'all think?

Anyways...the reason for this post.  Jordan is preggers and she loves hot dogs.  In fact, I heard her say that she could eat a hotdog everyday and be happy.  We spent Saturday thrifting with our husbands in Lavonia.  Josh and I found loads of records including a Dolly Parton album {happy dance!}.  Obviously, any trip to the big LA MUST include a visit to this place:



Now...don't let this humble little building fool you.  Delicious and unhealthy eats that will make you want to slap your mama can be found here.  And I know, I KNOW that hotdogs are super terrible for you.  I fully realize that.  But they are so good.  






Finley's has been around for as long as I can remember and Jordan and I love to hit it up when we go thrifting.  Strangely enough, neither of our hubbies had ever visited The Hot Dog Palace {as I call it}.  They were both very surprised and subsequently pleased with their food.

Chili cheese fries, chili dog, and Pepsi.  Not nutritious, but SO delicious.

Unlike me, Jordan is not a fan of plastic cheese.  She opted for the bacon ranch fries.  Those are also really good.

The Carolina Boy was happy to find that Finley's uses red hotdogs.  You know...the ones chock full of cancer!

Finley's has cheap prices.  Finley's has delicious junk food.  Seriously, what's not to love?

The next time you're passing through Lavonia, stop by Finley's and give their homemade chili a try.  I promise, you will not regret it.





1 comment:

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...