Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I Love Wednesday

Dear What We Ate Wednesday,
      I have been incredibly unfaithful to you.  I've been posting recipes on other weekdays all willy-nilly without any regard for your feelings.  So here it is...something new.  What I Love Wednesday.


Here's a list of things that I {meaning we} are currently loving:


Um, are y'all watching this?  It's like Lost and fairytales mixed together.  Josh and I are MAH-JAH Losties, so they had us at Adam Horowitz.  If you aren't watching this show, you're definitely missing out.


New Girl is AWESOME!  It's something that we can watch together and laugh until we cry.  Josh swears that I'm just as strange as the main character, Jess {and it doesn't help that we're kind of twinsies}.  Need a laugh?  Tune into New Girl.


I promise this is the last television show...have you watched it?  If you're easily frightened, don't bother setting your DVR.  This show will scare the poop out of you!  


Josh is LOVING Arkham City.  Me?  I like watching him play.  If you like Batman {especially Batman:  The Animated Series}, you'll love this video game.


Cowboy Casserole.  You can find the recipe here.


Look at these super sweet frilly leg warmers and boots.  Love it!


Longchamp...the ultimate in prep.  Santa Claus, are ya listening?


No. 1 and No. 2 are going to love this.  It matches our bedroom :)


Last but not least, I'm loving this pattern.  I stenciled this onto my desk at school {which already had a base coat in chalkboard paint}.  Love it!

So...what are some things y'all are loving this Wednesday?









No comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...