Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Okay, so this Thankful Thursday may seem a little bit trivial, but if you've ever scrubbed baked-on crud out of a dish, you'll understand.

This stuff CHANGED MY LIFE.

I will be the first to admit that I hate doing dishes.  I think I'd rather scrub toilets with a toothbrush.  And our 75-year old house doesn't have a dishwasher.  So unless Josh washes the dishes (which he usually ends up doing because he's amazing), then that baked-on gunk hangs around for a while before I actually get around to scrubbing it.

Cue Dawn Power Clean.  I can fill my sink up with super hot water, a little squirt of DPC (my official nickname for this miracle worker), and toss the cruddy, gross dishes in.  In the time it takes me to make my bed (something else I don't do very often), the DPC casts a spell that would make Professor McGonagall weep.  That spell, my friends, is a cleaning spell.

It's like Mary Poppins went all spoon full of sugar on my dishes.  Real talk, people!

For example:  I love to make soup in my Crock Pot.  Usually, I use a liner to keep things neat and tidy. But sometimes, I forget to buy a fresh box of slowcooker liners.  So things can get a little messy.

One of my favorite soups to make is 15 Bean Soup.  It's super yummy, low in fat, and high in fiber.  It's also high on cruddy, crusty messes.  We had 15 Bean Soup on Tuesday.  I washed the bowls that held said soup today (I know...I'm gross).  Five minutes in a bubble bath of DPC and that crusty crud literally slid out of the bowls.  For reals, I barely had to scrub.

Easy-to-clean dishes=more time I can spend with my hubby.  Do yourselves a favor, readers, and make a $3 investment in this excellent product.


1 comment:

  1. You should review professionally. I am legitimately excited to go buy soap later.

    ReplyDelete

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...