Monday, October 17, 2011

Movie Monday: Dumb and Dumber

Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?

You're welcome.

Obviously, this Movie Monday entry is centered around one of my favorite flicks:  Dumb and Dumber.  As the title suggests, this movie is dumb.  That's what makes it so awesome!  It's totally quotable and even my wife giggles when that stupid cop takes a swig of Lloyd's urinary lemonade.

Let's face it...we've all seen this movie at least ten times on TBS.  Any chance I get, I watch it.  I even own the soundtrack.  Here's some reasons why this movie should edge its way up on your Instant Queue:


1.  This is Jim Carrey at his finest.  He's fresh off the "In Living Color" farm and he's hilarious.

2.  Jeff Daniels drives a dogmobile.

3.  "I Got Worms"

4.  "You sold our dead bird to a blind kid?!?"

5.  This whole montage:

6.  "Samsonite!  I was WAY off!"

If you've never seen this movie, you're really missing out.  It's good, mostly clean American fun and you don't have to think a lot to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...