Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday


For our first Thankful Thursday, we'll keep it simple. We are thankful for this book:

I know it seems silly to be thankful for a stack of bound paper, but this book is slowly changing our life together. If you're married, I highly recommend it. Each night, Josh and I read one chapter together. Next, we discuss the "dare" for the day and how we plan on applying it. Then, we make a list of specific prayer requests for the day. Josh prays (and I cry) and then we snuggle. Our "devo" time is so very precious. It's a time to unwind and enjoy being...just us.

So, Thankful Thursday=this.

1 comment:

  1. I love this book as well. I hate to admit I do not get the chance to read it every night but I kind of like it that way because I read it every so often then do one of them. I agree it makes you rethink how you are in your marriage and how to make it better. I am thankful for this book as well!

    ReplyDelete

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...