Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A moustache by any other name is still prickly...

Josh is growing out a moustache.  His current goal is to achieve handlebar status by No-Shave-November.  And ladies, let me be honest...I asked him to grow a moustache.  I think it's pretty cute and it tickles when he gives me a kiss on the cheek.  You guys can rag on him all day long BUT the moustache is here to stay.

On a side note--I'm addicted to Pinterest and I'm not ashamed to say it.  Unlike Facebook, Pinterest is pretty inspiring.  I've already completed a handful of DIY projects and recipes that are really helping our house shape into a nice home.  You can check out my Pinterest boards here.  Recently, I stumbled across this little beauty of a print on Pinterest from this Etsy store {Gus + Lula Art Prints For a Happy Home}.  Check it out!
Um, how awesome is that?  Josh may or may not receive this adorbs piece for his birthday.  Gus & Lula have some other really great prints that I've fallen in love with.


In other news, I'm finishing up this project.  I still need to add several rolled flowers to the bottom left corner, but alas, I cannot find my hot glue gun in all of our moving mess.  
Sorry for the iPhone glare.  Hopefully I can get this project finished up soon!  I plan on posting a tutorial soon!

Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...