Sunday, September 18, 2011

Flip-Flopping in Time for Fall

We (Josh and Court) are officially insane. Why? Because it's 9:40 on a school night (yes, those still matter for teachers) and we are moving furniture.

I know what you're thinking...we're crazy. But I love rearranging. And I've been dying to flip-flop our dining room and living room for months. Our living room (now dining room) is an oddly-shaped space and we were never very satisfied with how the room flowed. Our dining room (now living room) is MUCH smaller, but I kind of like that.

I'm sure in a few weeks we'll do something even crazier like paint (ahem, Josh...please?) but for now, I leave you with a photo of our craziness.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the final result!! And you are not crazy, call it spontaneous- sounds better!

    ReplyDelete

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...