Monday, July 25, 2011

Boulangerie Patisserie

Who loves French baked goods? I do! I do! I do!

Who knows where to find them at Disney World? I do! I do! I do!

Restaurant Name: Boulangerie Patisserie
Fare: French pastries and delights
Prices: $ (pastries starting at $1.29)

Can I just say that I love EPCOT? It's my favorite park. I love getting motion sick on Soarin' and then touring the World Showcase. I love The American Adventure and O, Canada. And I love, love, LOVE Tutto Italia (my love affair with carbs rules my life). But my MOST favorite part of EPCOT? Boulangerie Patisserie.

I love to say it.

I love to smell it.

I love to EAT IT!

What makes this little bakery, tucked into the back of the France pavilion such an utter delight?

1. French pastry is super flaky and light.
2. Butter.
3. It's SUPER cheap.
4. Almost everything is on the Disney Dining Plan for a snack credit.
5. Did I mention my love affair with carbs?

So, anyways...this little jewel, or petite bijou, if you will is perfect for a late-night snack before catching IllumiNations. The menu features everything from plain croissants to cream puffs. Need a quick lunch? Grab a ham and cheese quiche!

Chocolate chip croissant and chocolate mousse (super rich and yummy)
Chocolate chip cookies and milk
Strawberry tart and custard
I leave you with this fun video taken at Boulangerie Patisserie last Christmas.
video

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...