Sunday, June 12, 2011

Things I love...

Taking a break from all things Disney, here is a list of things that I'm currently in love with:

www.jonesdesigncompany.com--->Coolest blog EVER! This lady is totally my hero and the queen of all things crafty. This weekend alone I've created a coffee filter poof, several gorgeous flower hair pins, AND an antique book page canvas.

www.hellogiggles.com--->Created by my celeb twin, Zooey Deschanel, this website is for ladies by ladies. Fun articles, silly videos, and a weekly article called, "Get Yo Nails Did," make this site especially enjoyable for a quirky gal like me.

Rompers--->Only the most comfortable pieces of clothing on planet Earth. Don't have one? Get one!

500 Days of Summer--->This movie has been a favorite of mine for quite some time, but this week I've watched it three times.

Fantastic Mr. Fox--->If you know me at all, you'll know that I'm obsessed with Wes Anderson films. Fantastic Mr. Fox is on my DVR and it's going to stay there for a long, long time.

Game of Thrones--->If you're a fan of epic fantasies and you're not easily offended, this is the show for you. Can I just say that Jon Snow=Yum-0!

Tosh.0--->Making fun of people never looked so good.

Kennebunk-port Red--->This OPI color has officially replaced "I'm Not Really A Waitress" red as my go-to manicure color. Mostly because my nail salon no longer has "I'm Not Really A Waitress" red.

H&M--->Just bought a bathing suit cover-up for $4.95. H&M is like Ikea for clothes.

Modge Podge--->Makes my crafting easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...