Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Disney Top 100: #98

Hi, readers! Guest-blogger Josh here. I'm Courtney's husband and fellow nerf-herder. For those of you who don't know, Courtney has been to Disney World practically a million times, but I've only been three times (so far). So my insight is a little different from hers.

#98 on our Disney Top 100 Countdown is Mission: SPACE. Why? Because Gary Sinise is the man ("Lieutenant Dan, you ain't got no legs!). Plus, they give out free yard-pizza bags. Thanks, Disney Imagineers!

TOP 5 REASONS WHY MISSION: SPACE ROCKS:
1. There are two different intensity levels (Regular=Orange and Old People=Green)
2. It's interactive. Everyone has a job (don't forget to activate hypersleep).
3. Free barf bags. When you've got a wife like mine, you don't pass up free barf bags ever.
4. Astronaut ice cream.
5. That wobbly feeling you get after you exit the ride.




Now, bear in mind that this ride is not for the faint of heart. It's also not for people like my wife. I've seen her vomit in the grocery store parking lot from carsickness and we only live 1.5 miles from the actual store. But she insists on riding this ride (and typically spends the entire morning high on Dramamine).

This ride is also not for people who don't like tight spaces. Because that control panel closes down and is all up in your business. With that being said, I love this attraction. I'm a man's man and sometimes those dinky little rides that make Courtney ooh and ahh really don't do a whole lot for me (por ejemplo: Snow White's Scary Adventure). So it's nice to have an attraction that makes you feel like you're taking a risk. Give me a couple of rounds on Mission: SPACE and a churro or two and I'm a content guy.

I leave you with a picture of my smoking hot wife. In the words of Wayne Campbell, "Whoa. She's a babe! Schwing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...