Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May the fourth be with you...always.

The force is strong in this marriage!

Seeing that Josh and I spent our honeymoon at Star Wars Weekend (yes, willingly!), I thought it would be appropriate to post an update on Star Wars Day! If you've never watched the movies, please begin with Chapter Four and remember, nobody watches Star Wars for the dialogue!

It seems like our entire spring has been rush, rush, rush! I've only got two more Mondays left in the school year and I can't wait to unwind before our summer travels pick up. Josh's busiest time at work is during the summer, so I'll have plenty of time to bike, read, and hopefully paint our dining room!

We're gearing up for a super busy summer with lots of weddings! Audra and Drew are getting married in June and Amber and Aaron are getting married in July! We're so excited for both couples, and I'm especially excited that Amber and I get to be cousins soon! We're also spending time at Lake Burton (annual family trip) and we're spending Memorial Day with the Callicutt family at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA. We're excited about the prospect of seeing so many family members this summer!

In other news, we're getting ready to welcome a new baby kitty into our family! He's still too young to leave his mommy, but Perseus, Josh, and I are really looking forward to our new addition. We still haven't decided on a name yet...it's a toss-up between Orion and Achilles. Obviously we're keeping with the demigod theme!

I leave you with a few of our fave Star Wars quotes:


"It's against my programming to impersonate a deity."-C3PO


"R2-D2, you know better than to trust a strange computer!"-C3PO


"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you?"-Yoda


And our most favorite: "But I was going to the Toshi station to pick up some power converters!" -Luke Skywalker

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback! Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...